This is a perfect example of how children can get a little too into video games. This is a German child who is playing a RealTime game, where when he is not playing, the game is still going on. And it just won't load for him...
A Hundred Years From Now
A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Video games can very well be an addiction. A few weekends ago, while I was hanging out at a buddy's house we were watching INTERVENTION (really addicting show) and it showed how a early 20s year old guy was so addicted to video games that it was taking over his life. It was rather quite interesting episode to see how much technology can overcome our mind, body, and souls. Very sad, but true. Yes he did try to get help but in the end, he began playing those games again!
I don't know what to say. I am rather overwhelmed. Can we say OCD? Can we say this child needs help? And his parents need to regain control? Wow! This video makes me vow to never buy a gaming system or computer games for my child. Rather they will play outside with their imaginations. Well except for a Wii.. I would like that new Nintendo for myself.
Post a Comment