A Hundred Years From Now
A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child.
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Being Done
Today is my sister's last day of university. After six years in a program at the U of S, she is offically done by like 5:30pm tonight! Her bring finished got me thinking about me being done. I don't want to be done! It's weird to think that I won't be a slave to the university schedule. That I won't be planning my life around two four month semesters, and a four month holiday. I will no longer have to look for just a summer job. I can actually look for a real one! Even though most people will be done in April, I'm really hoping to go for another year and get my inclusive education certificate. Why? Maybe because I'm not ready to enter the real world. Or because I want to give the university more money. But I think the biggest reason is that I need to have something more, in order to have job security. Ok, too much thinking for today!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment