A Hundred Years From Now

A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child.

Sunday, February 4, 2007

New Windows Vista

I always like when I'm right. I had an experience with my computer in August where it kept shutting itself off. It was four years old, so I decided it was time for a new one. So when my parents five year old computer started doing the same thing, I told my mother she was better off to by a new one. She kept saying that they didn't need a new one, that the old one was fine. Finally she got so frustrated with the old one, that she broke down and bought one. It's an HP and I'm in love! It's got digital card readers right on the front! And a little slide down door with a media bay. Not to mention the brand new Windows Vista! Which is absolutly amazing!!! So much better than Mac!! I've decided that I'm going to download Vista. I thought XP was good, but apparently I was wrong! I jsut bought my lap top in August, and now I already want a new computer!!

2 comments:

Alec Couros said...

Vista so much better than Mac? Wow,
"dem's fighting words". :-)

Well, I haven't got a chance to experience yet, but from what I hear, it's mostly just largely copied from the Mac. Hopefully soon I will get a chance to find out for myself.

Thanks for the post.

p said...

I too am in desperate need of a new computer. My computer and I get more fights than anyone I know. I am just waiting for some cash to build up so I can finally put an end to this ongoing battle.