A Hundred Years From Now

A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Technological Blah Blah Blah...

I really don't know what to write about. I' m sure lots of new bloggers say that, but I really truly don't know!! Maybe something about technology. The fact that even though I grew up with technology I am even beginning to get lost in the shuffle. I can't imagine people older than me trying to figure things out. I guess the only thing to do is embrace it, and learn not only with my students but from them as well!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenna, i wish you luck in your blogging and i plan on commenting a lot so we can create a dialog! peace out!