Description: ADHD Specialist Dr. Sam Caron and Elwood, a puppet with ADHD discuss topics related to attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in an entertaining and informative way, and answer your questions! (taken straight from the home page)
This podcast is meant for parents, teachers and children to listen to. When I visited the site, there was only four podcasts up. The one I listened to was about Oppositional Defiance Disorder. The characters used simple language and explainations to explain ODD. I would definately use this podcast for students with ADHD or ODD. They are short, to the point podcasts, which are great for students with short attention spans. Here is the link for the page.
A Hundred Years From Now
A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, Jenna, that link doesn't seem to work anymore, so I wanted to give you the official feedburner link to the podcasts:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/adhd1dotnetpodcast
Cheers!
~Dr. Sam Caron
http://www.adhd1.net
Post a Comment