Site: Early Literacy
Grade Level: 1 & low level readers in grade 2
Subject: Language Arts
Description: A great resource for early grade teachers. A wiki would actually be perfect for this site, because the creators get input of strategies and resources from others teachers regarding early literacy.
How I Would Use It: I really like all of the strategies listed. They are strategies that teachers have used, so I know there is some merit to them. Of course the resource link is great because who doesn't love resources!!! My favorite part of the website is the listing of predictable books. It gives great suggestions for quality books that are great for use in the classroom.
A Hundred Years From Now
A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment